Quality Assurance Engineer
Over Direct Maintenance
Direct Maintenance is al bijna 20 jaar een gecertificeerde dienstverlener in de luchtvaartindustrie. Tussen de vluchten door verzorgen wij het onderhoud van luchtvaartmaatschappijen, zoals Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, BA, UPS en nog veel meer. Wij zijn op een missie om een van de toonaangevende Line Maintenance providers in Europa en Afrika te worden. Sinds april 2019 maakt Direct Maintenance deel uit van de Magnetic MRO-groep. Inmiddels vind je meer dan 20 Direct Maintenance stations, verdeeld over Europa & Afrika en we groeien nog steeds.
Passie voor service van hoge kwaliteit maakt deel uit van ons DNA. Wij zoeken mensen die initiatief nehmen en een "can do" houding hebben. Als je open staan voor verandering en je hebt wat nodig is om processen te verbeteren en transparant te communiceren, dan hebben we een geweldige kans voor je.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Geplaatst op 1 jun. 2022
- Oude Meer
- 36 uur / week
- Vaste dienstverband
Your position within the organization:
You are a member of the professional Quality and Assurance team. Together with your team you are responsible for ensuring our internal Part-145 procedures are in accordance with applicable (inter)national Aviation Legislation and customer expectations.
As an Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for:
As our Quality Assurance Engineer you will have an active role in the implementation of a quality (audit) program (MOE, procedures, and practices) in which all procedures and maintenance practices used in the organisation are reviewed at regular intervals. You are repsonsible for carrying out and monitoring the quality assurance system in accordance with EASA PART-145 legislation and procedures. Futhermore you draft reports (including audit and monthly reports) for the Manager Quality Assurance. You make sure to create, maintain and continuously improve Part-145 Quality procedures and also review proposed amendments to the company procedures. Other challenging tasks are:
- Monitor the organisation’s compliance with (inter)national aviation legislation and report to the Manager Quality Assurance.
- Following developments in the field aviation regulations: analysing and advising on these developments
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, regulatory authorities as well as co-workers.
- Evaluate and investigate occurrences classified as being significant, as well as monitoring, coordinating, and reporting on all corrective actions.
- Support/advise Operational Departments with root cause analysis, preventative, and corrective actions to reduce/eliminate non-conformances.
- Evaluation of equipment, tools and material suppliers.
- Check personnel files and prepare certification authorisations to certifying staff.
- Create, amend and review internal training
- Application of PART-66 AMLs / issuing of company authorisations
- Maintain a company wide just culture and proactively promote safety management within the company
What is needed for this position:
In order to be succesfull in this role you need a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering and you preferably bring demonstrable work experience in an EASA PART-145 Maintenance organization. We are also interested in you when this was gained this trough an internship or graduation. You are able to work autonomously, accurately and stress-resistant. Also you bring: basic technical knowledge of aircraft, knowledge of EASA 145 legislation and/or Knowledge of non-technical handling procedures and instructions and Human Factors.
In addtion you:
- Have good analytical skills, quality-oriented, excellent planning and organizational skills
- Are result driven;
- Are fluent in English language, both written and spoken
- Bring good observation & analytical skills.
Of course you have a no-nonsense and pro-active personality and can work both independently and as a member of a team. You are willing to work for a young and dynamic organization which demands devotion and flexibility.
What do we offer:
Direct Maintenance offers you a great challenge in a growing international environment which a competitive salary and package of labour benefits. In addition we offer you a full time position with the possibility for hybrid working. And last but not least: you will be working in an informal setting together with a great team of colleagues.
Everything we do, every step that we take in developing our business and every decision that we make while solving daily operational issues are guided by our Direct Maintenance values. Our Values help define our employees and provide the necessary customer experience to build brand loyalty creating a tangible long term base to outperform the Aviation industry.
- We are lean & agile
- We are respectful
- We are highly professional
- We are friendly
- We are passionate
How to apply:
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation or any questions you may have to HR@Directmaintenance.aero. We hope to welcome our new Quality Engineer soon and therefore start with interviewing candidates from now on.
Note: a security screening will be part of the assessment